Wash the meat and cut it into slices.
Pour the wine over the meat and put the necessary quantities of each ingredient listed above according to preference, depending on taste.
Mix the meat with the wine and these ingredients, cover the bowl with cling film and let it cool until the next day.
Peel an onion, cut it into slices and fry it with dill in 3 tablespoons of oil.
Add the meat with the sauce in which it was marinated, let the liquid drop over low heat. Fill with 100 ml of water, let it continue to boil over low heat and after the liquid has completely dropped, sprinkle a little green parsley and serve the meat thus prepared with any type of garnish we prefer. This time we served the meat with mashed potatoes.
Pork is very easy to prepare, it is very delicate and rich and it tends to be enjoyed by everyone, especially the children of the house, because it is a very delicate meat.
- 12 very thinly sliced pork fillets.
- 2 small red peppers fried and cut into strips.
- 300 grams of chopped spinach.
- 4 carrots cut into squares.
- 400 grams of tomato sauce (homemade or industrial tomato sauce).
- 2 cloves of garlic without skin and chopped.
- 4 medium potatoes without skin and cut into squares.
- A beaten egg for a French steel.
- 200 grams of olives stuffed with peppers cut in half.
- 150 ml. of white wine.
- 250 ml. of mineral water.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons ground parsley
- A pinch of ground black pepper.
- A pinch of cinnamon powder.
- I peppered the pork fillets and set aside.
- In a pan, with a little oil, chop the spinach, along with the garlic cloves, a little salt and soften the heat for 5 minutes.
- Beat the egg, make a French omelet, cut into 12 strips and set aside to fill.
- On each pork tenderloin we have a slightly frothy spinach, a few strips of pepper, a piece of French omelette and roll the fillets that tie them with a small wire so that they do not come off.
- Once they are bound, put them in a pan with a little virgin olive oil.
- We pray well on both sides.
- In a saucepan, place the fillets of stuffed pork fillets and add the potatoes in squares, carrots, olives, tomato sauce and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Then add water, wine, chopped parsley, cinnamon powder and cook over low heat for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve everything in a pan or tray to take to the table and arrange it in individual plates.
Thin pork castrated with pineapple sauce
Pork cheese is very delicate, and the recipe we offer is easy to prepare and very tasty.
- A teaspoon of pork a kilogram
- A box of pineapple in large juice.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A glass of white wine.
- A pinch of salt.
- A pinch of ground black pepper.
- 8 cloves of garlic without skin and chop.
- 150 grams of skinless and chopped almonds.
- Fluffy potatoes, (half a bag of 4-serving Maggi potatoes).
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Half of the pineapple slices.
- Open the pork in the form of a book to put the filling inside and set aside.
- At the time of filling, we leave the worst part for us inside.
- Open the pineapple tin and drain it, reserving the juice.
- Half of the pineapple wheels will be for the filling, the rest of the pineapple will be for the sauce and we will cut it into pieces.
- We make the mashed potatoes according to the steps indicated in the instructions of the stone package, so that to become thick we will put half of the amount of liquid it indicates, water or milk.
- Once we have the donut ready, reserve it for filling.
- To prepare the filling, put the cloves of garlic, almonds, parsley, half of the pineapple slices in the blender bottle and eat well until it forms a dough.
- Mix the filling with half of the mashed potatoes.
- Put the pepper on both sides.
- Then we put the mixture we prepared in the open meat and carefully go for a run.
- Once I have rolled it, tie the lemon with kitchen wire so that the filling does not come out.
- In a cauldron I put a small plate of olive oil to heat to stew the lemon on both sides.
- Once golden, add the glass of white wine and turn up the heat so that the wine evaporates.
- Then I added the pineapple juice, a pinch of salt, the pineapple pieces that I reserved and cooked over low heat and covered for 45 minutes.
- Remove the star from the boiler and arrange it in a bowl or tray.
- Then mix the sauce with the blender and serve it over the pork muscles.
- Pork cheese can be accompanied by a garnish of vegetables, golden potatoes in squares, rice.
Pork with honey and spices
To prepare this recipe, we will cut a pork spoon into squares, because pumpkin is a part of pork that is very delicate once we cook it.
- One tablespoon of pork cut into squares or taquitos.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper.
- Half a cup of wine vinegar, (coffee size).
- 100 ml. of red wine.
- 6 tablespoons honey
- A meatball pill.
- A tablespoon of ground cumin.
- A teaspoon of curry
- A teaspoon of sweet paprika
- A pinch of ground black pepper.
- A pinch of salt.
- I peppered the pork squares.
- Put oil in a frying pan and keep a little pork everywhere, remove it when it is golden brown and set aside.
- In a bowl or bowl put the vinegar, wine, honey, cumin, curry, paprika, a little ground black pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well to mix well.
- Then pour the preparation over the pork I cut, mix and return to the fire in a pan or in a cauldron.
- Cook for about 15 minutes on low heat and cover frequently with stirring.
- We have the pork and the sauce in a tray or tray, to present it hot.
Pork with honey can be served with a garnish of vegetables, a salad, rice, golden potatoes or mashed potatoes.
At NatureVia we want everyone to have a Merry Christmas! Christmas Recipes Christmas Recipes Christmas Recipes
Pork - benefits and disadvantages
Pork is among the most consumed meats in our country, if not the most consumed, even if it has harmful effects. It is considered a healthy alternative to beef.
Pork is used to produce processed foods such as pork sausages, or smoked meat (ham, beef, etc.). You can also buy lean pork and prepared at home in various dishes (stews, soups, fried, etc.)
Pork: Nutritional information per 100 grams: Calories 297 Water 53% Protein 25.7g Carbohydrates Sugars 0 Fiber 0 Fat 20.8g
Pork: Protein & # 8211 Pork is made up mostly of protein. The protein content of lean, cooked pork is about 26%. When dry, the protein content of lean pork can reach up to 89%, being one of the richest sources of protein. It contains all nine amino acids essential for growth and maintenance of the body. In fact, meat in general is one of the most complete sources of protein. For this reason, the consumption of pork and not only, is beneficial for bodybuilders, for the recovery of athletes and for all people who need to repair their muscles.
Pork contains different amounts of fat. Usually, the proportion of meat fat varies between 10 and 16%, but can be even higher. Lard is used in cooking as an alternative to oil. Like other types of red meat, pork is composed of saturated and unsaturated fats in approximately equal proportions. Pork has a low level of conjugated linoleic acid and is slightly higher in unsaturated fats compared to the meat of ruminants such as beef or sheep.
Pork: Vitamins and minerals: The main vitamins and minerals in pork are: Unlike other types of red meat, pork is very rich in thiamine, one of the B vitamins that plays an essential role in various bodily functions. The best sources of this mineral are foods from animals, such as meat, fruits. seafood, eggs and dairy products. It is an abundant mineral in pork and is essential for the proper functioning of the brain and immune system. Vitamin B12. It is found almost exclusively in foods of animal origin and helps blood formation and brain function. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause anemia and damage to neurons. Vitamin B6. This vitamin is important for the formation of red blood cells. Niacin or vitamin B3. It is important for growth and metabolism. It is essential for the growth and maintenance of the body. Although it has a lower iron content than beef or lamb, the absorption of iron from the digestive tract from pork is very effective. For this reason, this meat can be considered an exceptional source of iron.
Pork: Other compounds, bioactive substances: Abundant in meat, it works as a source of energy for muscles. It is an antioxidant amino acid created by your body and is beneficial for the heart and muscles. It is found in meat and other derived foods of animal origin (eggs, dairy products, etc.). It seems that moderate cholesterol intake does not affect cholesterol levels in most people.
You may also like
Grilled pork muscles
Method of preparation:
To make the marinade, crush the cumin seeds, fennel seeds and cloves in a mortar and mix them with the paprika, peel and orange juice, thyme, garlic, ketchup and balsamic vinegar.
Season the pork fillets with salt and pepper, then dip them in the marinade. You can leave them to marinate for half a day, with a minimum interval of one hour.
Place the meat on the charcoal grill for 15-20 minutes, until nicely browned. Each time you turn the fillets, sprinkle them abundantly with the remaining marinade, covering them with a sticky, blackish glaze.
When ready, place the fillets on a large platter and let them sit for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped coriander or sprinkle with lemon juice.
Serve with a red wine.
From all this the juice is prepared for marinating. Thus, they harden onion and carrot In butter (margarine), add the spices, water, vinegar and simmer in a covered bowl for about an hour.
After it has boiled, strain the juice and leave it to cool. After it cools, add it to the juice meat which you want to marinate and leave for 24 hours. When marinated meat take it out and fry it with a little butter or margarine (about two nuts).
While browning add two tablespoons of flour, two onions finely chopped, a puppy of garlic and when they are browned (after 2 minutes) add another 1/2 glass (125 ml) of white wine, 1 glass (250 ml) of water and 1 and a half glass of the juice in which it was marinated.
Season with salt and pepper, add 1 bay leaf, a little thyme. It should boil for about 45 minutes and you're done! Serve the steak on a plate, and on top add the strained steak sauce.
With infinite variants, ramen, borrowed by us, remains a preparation in which harmony reigns. From taste to appearance. He joined our family after, for a while, the plots decided that the Japanese manga series Naruto is the hottest meeting of their lives and in which, of course, the characters cooked and ate ramen. At least for this reason, the ramen was received at the table with trumpets and trumpets and great enthusiasm.
After studying a few variants, I remained quite faithful to the pork ramen. Well, it's not exclusively pork, our soup also has chicken juice. We usually make it on a weekend because we associate it with the calmness and great taste that is required to be enjoyed leisurely.
Ramen is basically a noodle soup with various ingredients, the most common being green onions, meat, eggs. In terms of toppings, the sky is the limit. Palate.
In small steps, we make the ramen like this:
The soup base
- 1.5 - 2 kg of pork chop
- 1 kg chicken back or carcasses
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 celery
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- If you already have chicken and pork stock , skip this step, of course.
Wash the meat and put it in a pot of cold water. So are vegetables, garlic, pepper. Simmer over low heat until the meat is easily detached from the bones.
The fire must be small, the liquid boils small, without disturbing the juice.
If you use slowcooker between 12-24 hours.
Strain the juice and the meat is used for other recipes. Allow to cool, then we can add the fat on top with a spoon. Using pork, it will be plentiful.
We will continue to use the soup in the ramen recipe. If we do not do it immediately, we can store the juice in jars or bottles or zip bags and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Precious slices of pork will sit in the soup bowl. That's because we grow up making tonkotsu ramen, right? So… be pork.
You can use any tender and tasty piece of pork, leaner or fatter, depending on your preferences. Usually, I slip in a piece of pork breast.
Not only for the final look, but also to keep the meat as juicy as possible, we roll it and tie it faithfully with kitchen twine and bake it at 180 0 C (and less if time allows) in a tray deep in its juices until it becomes browned and tender. We can add over the meat a little soy sauce, 3-4 cloves of garlic, a tablespoon of sesame oil.
Of course we can prepare the meat as we like and as we usually like.
Once cooked, let it rest and cool and only then slice it.
We do not throw the meat juice left in the tray, we will use it in the soup.
Boil the eggs, preferably soft or sticky. Then, to give them a special flavor for ramen, if we have time, after peeling them, we keep them marinated for at least an hour.
The marinade liquid may consist of a few tablespoons of the basic soup enriched with soy sauce and a little white wine. Place the eggs in the liquid, cover with a napkin soaked in the liquid and leave until the egg white turns reddish-brown.
Optionally, we can make a very aromatic oil of burnt garlic (Mayu) from which only a few drops are put in the ramen bowl because it is bitter in greater quantity. I recommend you try it at least once, it gives an exceptional aroma.
Chop the garlic, heat the oil in a pan. Put the garlic in oil and stir from time to time, over medium heat, until the garlic turns slightly brown. Turn on the low heat and, each time the oil heats up too much, set the pan off the heat for a few seconds. Stir constantly and leave on the fire until the garlic turns black. Dap. Really black.
Pour the mixture from the pan into a blender (after it has cooled completely), with 25 ml of sesame oil and pass everything as finely as possible. This operation can also be done with a vertical mixer. We can keep mayu in the refrigerator for 1-2 months.
It has a bitter but aromatic taste. It is put in ramen sparingly, just for flavor. A few drops. But it's worth it.
Soup remains 4 servings
- 1 l basic soup above
- 4 finely chopped garlic cloves for soup
- 2-3 cm ginger root
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil or ½ teaspoon tahini
- 50 g miso, but not musai
- 3-4 tablespoons Mirin, if you find it, Mirin being a sweet rice wine. Without it, we can use a white wine
- Soy sauce to taste will salt the soup
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar if the wine is too acidic or imposes on the taste
- 8 slices of prepared pork
- 2-4 thinly sliced green onions
- Marinated eggs
- Ramen noodles already cooked
- One teaspoon of sesame seeds in each bowl, lightly fried in oil-free pan
- One handful of scalded spinach for each portion
- Bean or soybean sprouts
- Noori sheet
- Bamboo shoots
- Corn grains
- Slices of spring radishes
Put in a pot the soup of bones and pork and chicken. Add Mirin, the steak juice, the garlic cloves, the sesame oil, the miso paste, the sugar if desired, and cook together for about 10 minutes.
Separately boil the ramen noodles.
Slice, chop and prepare the desired ingredients to put in the soup.
Pour the juice into plates or bowls and assemble each with the noodles, two slices of meat, one egg or half an egg, finely chopped onion and the other ingredients.
Sprinkle a teaspoon of lightly fried sesame seeds on top and drizzle the aromatic black oil, mayu.
Grilled pork steak with garnish.
Grilled pork steak with garnish of cucumbers and bell peppers
Grilled neck with vegetable mix
Grilled pork neck with a mix of vegetables (carrot, onion, celery, mushrooms, peppers and garlic)
Marinated pork steak
Marinated pork steak, prepared with onion, lemon and white wine, served with a garnish of natural potatoes
Marinated with rosemary and garlic
This bait (marinade) based on rosemary and garlic is most recommended for sheep meat (lamb, sheep, mutton, etc.).
The best marinade for pork: It simply melts in your mouth!
The best marinade for pork: It simply melts in your mouth!
Jamie Oliver, the well-known producer of culinary shows, teaches us today how to marinate pork. His marinade recipe is quite simple, and the ingredients are not too expensive, so you can also try the famous chef's version.
Marinated ingredients for pork
1 teaspoon fennel seeds
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
1 tablespoon sweet paprika
peel and juice of 1 orange
4 cloves of garlic
1 small bunch of fresh thyme
150 ml ketchup
6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
4 pork fillets (about 1.6 kg lean meat)
ground black pepper
How to marinate pork
Leave the meat to marinate the day before cooking or at least an hour before cooking. Grind the fennel seeds with the cumin seeds and the cloves in a mortar.
Add the paprika and grated peel and orange juice and mix until smooth. Peel the garlic cloves and cut them very finely, then choose the green thyme leaves and chop them, then add them to the garlic and thyme in a mortar and grind them well. Pour the ketchup and balsamic vinegar, then mix the composition.
Place the 4 pork fillets on a baking tray and season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Pour the marinade over the meat and level until the fillets are completely covered. Save a little of the amount of marinade to grease the meat while frying it, if you want to get a delicious and beautiful icing.
Let the ingredients marinate the meat for at least an hour (or overnight), then grill the meat. Pork tenderloins are perfect if served with a fresh salad or rice garnish.
- Pork - 1.5 kilograms
- honey - 1 tbsp
- mustard - 1 teaspoon
- arc - 0.5 kilograms
- spish shish kebab.
Tasty and quick kebab with honey and mustard. Step by step recipe
- We will use pork (for grilled meat for this recipe you can use anything you have or want) to prepare an incredibly tasty, tempting tasty, grilled meat.
- Very good skewers for cooking fresh, frozen meat. During freezing, the meat loses its flavor and juiciness. And for a tasty succulent barbecue very important criterion.
- grill meat well and cut away my hymen (if necessary).
- As you grill on the grill, cut the meat into cubes, not small pieces, so that each piece of grilled meat went well and evenly fried.
- Peeled onions, wash and cut into rings and a half (if you cook kebabs on skewers, we can cut into rings).
- To marinate the meat for grilling, we need a deep dish (in my case - it's a deep bowl).
- Prepared tanker pork, chopped mash rings half (rings) onions and mix everything well. Stick is very "loved" bow, so onions should be a lot.
- Grilled pork sauce is no less important than good meat. Different recipes use a variety of marinades for pork. Below is the quickest and most delicious recipe for a grilled pork marinade: based on honey and mustard.
- In a separate bowl, combine mustard and a tablespoon of honey (honey can be taken a little longer, it all depends on the amount of meat) and mix everything well until smooth.
- In the mustard mixture add grilled spices: and mix again all well. If you do not want to use a barbecue spice, you can take the favorite spices that you and your family.
- Meat with onion salt to taste and mix well (mix well must salt evenly distributed throughout the amount of meat).
- Stunningly marinated delicious in the container ship for meat and onions, and once again everything mixes well (so that each piece of meat was marinated, I stirred the meat with my hands).
- marinated pork leave for one hour under oppression.
- After this time, juicy meat with marinated onions spread on a grill.
- For kebab was juicy, grilled meat initially put on the grill with a little fire and cook the pork on both sides (so on skewers formed tasty and fragile and juicy crust and fat left inside the grill).
- When the skewers on both sides a little zapechetsya, turn off the heat with water and continue to boil until boiled skewers (skewers should be soft and golden).
Divine fragrant, moderately spicy, incredibly delicious grilled boiled pork melts in your mouth. The sauce, prepared with mustard and honey can be used for any meat. Honey makes marinated meat incredibly tender. Properly marinated meat will give you an unforgettable delicious barbecue. Following our step by step recipe, barbequing gets even for beginners in cooking. "Very tasty" wishes you a good appetite and time spent well in the family circle.
Marinated pork steak
Both the pork muscle, the butt and any other part intended for steak, are much tastier if kept for 24 hours in a marinade. In this way it can be kept cold for a few days. Boil in vinegar mixed with wine, onion, carrot, sliced, a few cloves of garlic, crushed, about 20 peppercorns, bay leaves, parsley leaves and celery, salt. Allow to cool. Place the meat in a saucepan, pour marinade on top and leave it like this for a day or two, in winter and more, turning it several times at the same time. When it needs to be prepared, remove it from the marinade, wipe it and put it in the oven tray (no fat). Sprinkle with marinade juice. After it has browned a little, pour the marinade on top and let it burn well. If the marinade has too much sauce, do not put everything. The sauce should be low when the steak is ready. How to serve It is served in the dish, next to the steak nicely cut into slices.
Among the alternatives to the recipe Marinated pork steak, we recommend: