Ingredients for Mini Lasagna
- Plates (dough) specially for lasagna 1 package
- Minced meat (beef) 500 gr.
- Cheese (hard) 100-150 gr.
- Sausage 500 gr.
- Cheese (nonfat) 150 gr.
- Spaghetti sauce (or tomato paste) 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Small tins (as for cupcakes), Frying pan, Spoon, Grater, Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Serving dish
Cooking mini lasagna:
Step 1: Cooking Mini LasagnaI usually buy ready-made stuffing so as not to suffer for a long time. But if you have a piece of pork or beef at home, and the best of both, you can make homemade minced meat according to your own recipe by simply passing the meat through a meat grinder and adding your favorite spices. Sausage is better to buy half-smoked, I prefer kebab sausages. But you can also use any to your taste. Cheese (I have Russian) rub on a fine grater. So, put on a medium heat to heat the pan, pour a little vegetable oil and spread the ground beef to fry. At this time, cut the sausage into medium slices, add to the minced meat and fry well. Then add spaghetti sauce or tomato paste, mix thoroughly. While the minced lasagna stew a little in the sauce, you need to mix the low-fat Ricotta cheese with black pepper and a pinch of salt. We remove the pan from the heat and set the oven to heat up to a temperature of 200 degrees. Since we are preparing mini lasagna, that means we will need small tins (I used cupcake tins). Lubricate the molds with a piece of butter and lay out a special dough for lasagna. Spread fat-free cheese with spices on top, then - minced meat with sausage in sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese and cover with slices of dough. So it is necessary to make several layers. After that, put in the oven for about 12-15 minutes.
Step 2: Serve the mini lasagna.After 15 minutes, we remove the molds from the oven, and transfer the mini lasagna to a serving dish. Serve with fresh vegetable salad and barbecue sauce (ketchup). Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of spaghetti sauce, you can use tomato paste, homemade adjika (not very spicy), tomato juice.
- - Sausage can be used any, to your taste. But smoked sausage gives the lasagna an unforgettable aroma.
- - If you did not find low-fat cheese, you can safely replace it with low-fat cottage cheese (only finely grind it).