Ingredients for Making Bagels
- Condensed milk 1 can
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Premium wheat flour 4 cups
- Dough baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Salt 1 pinch
- Sunflower seeds peeled to taste
- Confectionery poppy to taste
- Sesame seeds to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- Milk for lubrication
- Vegetable oil for lubrication
- Main ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Mixer, Brush, Baking tray, Saucepan, Dining spoon, Plate, Oven
Step 1: knead the dough.We take a saucepan and beat eggs, condensed milk and a pinch of salt in it with a mixer. Next, add the confectionery poppy, sesame seeds, peeled sunflower seeds and baking powder, mix well again with a tablespoon. Add flour and knead uncooked soft dough. We shift the dough to the surface, sprinkled with flour, and knead with your hands for about 5 minutes, until it is uniform and elastic.
Step 2: form the bagels.We shift the dough to the working surface and a little wrinkle hands. Divide the dough into 16 equal pieces. Roll each piece of dough into a “sausage”, wrap it around your finger to make a ring. Squeeze the ends tightly and repeat the same with the remaining dough.
Step 3: bake the bagels.We grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil and lay the bagels on it so that they do not touch each other. Then with a brush soaked in milk, coat them on top. After you preheat the oven up to 200 degreesput the baking sheet there and bake for 15 minutes our bagels. The treat is ready !! v>
Step 4: serve the bagels.Spread the bagels on a plate. They look beautiful and unusual, doused with protein-sugar or chocolate glaze. Ready-made baked goods are served hot, as an independent dish. This delicious food from Russian cuisine can be served with apple or apricot jam, tea and honey. Enjoy your meal!
- - The baking readiness is checked in an original way: you need to tap on the bottom layer of the bagel, if you hear a muffled sound, the culinary work is over.
- - When baking products, do not look endlessly into the oven, so you will save the pastries from falling off.
- - If there is little sugar in the dough, then the product turns pale. If sugar is in excess, then the dough rises less, and the middle remains unbaked.
- - If you add a spoonful of cognac to the fresh dough, then the products from it will be friable and airy.
- - Cinnamon, before applying, need to dry a little on the stove and then crush with sugar.
- - A good glaze can be obtained by melting chocolate and mint sweets, adding a couple of spoons of water or milk.
- - The salted dough can be corrected if you knead a new portion without salt, and then mix them thoroughly.
- - The surface of the table on which the dough is rolled can be lightly greased with vegetable oil. Then the dough will not stick.