Ingredients for Condensed Eclairs
- Water 1 tbsp. (200 grams of water for a glass of 200 ml)
- Premium wheat flour 1 tbsp. (130 grams of flour in a glass of 200 ml)
- Butter 100 gr.
- 3-4 eggs
- Salt 0.5 teaspoon (pinch)
- Condensed milk 1 can
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Butter
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Glass, Tea spoon, Dining spoon, Confectionery syringe, Baking sheet, Baking paper (parchment), Dish
Cooking eclairs with condensed milk:
Step 1: Cooking the dough.The details of the preparation of the test for eclairs we already described in one of our recipes. You can familiarize yourself with it here.
Step 2: Bake Eclairs.Cooking with custard technology, so cool the dough. Then, using a spoon, spread the dough in small portions on a baking sheet previously covered with parchment paper. But it is necessary to grease it a little more with vegetable oil. Preheat the oven up to 170 ° Cbut not more than 220 ° C. It all depends on how much time you have and what eclairs you have in mind to bake: if you don’t rush time and you love eclairs and a browned crust suits you well, then you have to bake at a temperature of 170 ° C 35-40 minutes. You love the more browned, light brown eclairs and want to save some time, then baking at 220 ° C for you. Baking time 20-30 minutes. At any baking temperature the first 15 minutes it’s better not to open the oven, enable the baking eclairs to "rise" and form inside a sufficiently large cavity. We take the finished cake blanks out of the oven and cool at room temperature.
Step 3: Preparing the filling for eclairs.When we cook eclairs with condensed milk, we mean that the condensed milk will already be boiled. Here it is up to you: you want, get boiled condensed milk, you want, cook yourself. To do this, pour water into a pan and put a closed can of condensed milk in it. The liquid in the pan should completely cover it. We put condensed milk to cook on a slow fire for 1.5 - 2 hours. After that, we cool the jar a little, open it and with the help of a pastry syringe we start our buns. If you don’t have a syringe, then you can make a cut with a knife in the bun, but not completely, and put the filling in the cavity with a teaspoon.
Step 4: Serve the eclairs with condensed milk.Our French dessert for adults and children is ready. With tea or other drinks, this delicacy will give you a truly good mood and true pleasure. Bon Appetit everyone!
- - By making incisions up to half of the eclair, you will preserve the integrity of the product, after filling the eclair will not lose its attractive appearance, and the filler will not fall out of it.
- - If you add 150-200 grams of butter to the condensed milk and mix everything thoroughly, we will get a wonderful condensed cream for the filling.