Souffle Cream Ingredients
- Sugar 100 grams
- Pure water 200 ml
- Powdered sugar 2-3 tablespoons
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet
- Acid Lemon Pinch
- Gelatin 40 grams
- Milk (any fat content) 1 cup
- Butter 300 grams
- 10 eggs (very fresh and better with bright yolks)
- Sugar 2 cups
- Premium wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- Main ingredients: Milk, Butter
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cup or measuring cup, Enameled bowl, Whisk, Tablespoon, Sieve (gauze), Casserole
Cooking soufflé cream:
Step 1: Raise the gelatin.Pick up a bag of gelatin. After that, you need to take a cup prepared in advance and pour 150 grams of warm boiled water there, then stirring it to pour out the gelatin (stir constantly so that the gelatin does not collect into lumps). When done, you need to let the gelatin brew, about 30 minutes.
Step 2: Cook the cream souffle.
Step 3: Mix the mixture.While the mass is cooling, you need to beat 300 grams of soft butter with vanilla sugar. Mix the butter with cream and beat with a whisk. Preheat gelatin that has already settled down, strain and cool slightly. Beat the whites with 1 cup sugar until "peaks", then pour in the gelatin and mix well. Now combine the protein and yolk masses, gently stirring with a large tablespoon. We spread the souffle in portioned forms and put it out in the cold, let it harden for about 4 hours.
Step 4: Serve the cream souffle.Serve the cream soufflé by laying on a saucer or in an ice cream maker, lay any berry in the middle, you can also decorate it with a leaf of mint or lemon balm, pour on top with any fruit syrup. Enjoy your meal!
- - If this soufflé is put on a biscuit cake (placed in a detachable form), and on top another cake, then cooled to solidification (preferably at night) and doused with chocolate icing, you get a big and tasty Bird's milk cake.
- - Having previously prepared custard cakes with this souffle, you can start them ("swans" for a children's holiday). Thus, to diversify the dessert.
- - Lemon jelly can be replaced with any other jelly, at your discretion, and you can also make assorted jelly by mixing several types.