Ingredients for making fresh-frozen blackcurrant pie
- blackcurrant 400 gr (frozen berries are used in this recipe)
- sugar 100 gr
- flour 200 gr
- almonds 100 g (ground almonds needed)
- egg 1 pc
- butter 100 gr
- icing sugar -100 gr to taste
- semolina 1 tablespoon
- Main ingredients: Blackcurrant, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:paper towel, dough mixing bowl, baking dish
Making a cake with freshly frozen black currants:
Step 1: Step 1: Processing the Berry.Currants must be thoroughly washed and doused with boiling water. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then lay out to dry on a paper towel.
Step 2: Cook the dough.Knead the dough by mixing flour, eggs, butter and sugar. Mix the ingredients thoroughly to make the dough without lumps. Distribute the finished dough in shape and pierce in some places with a fork. The dough should be refrigerated for 20 minutes.
Step 3: Prepare the filling.For the filling, we need to mix powdered sugar, ground almonds and semolina. Each time, stirring, add black currants. Distribute the resulting mass on the form of the test. Bake in the oven at 2000C for 30 minutes.
Step 4: Serve.Put the finished cake to cool, then sprinkle with icing sugar and serve. Good appetite!
- - If you are on a diet, but want to treat yourself, you can not add sugar, then the cake will get a slightly sour taste. In addition, instead of eggs, put 5 tablespoons of cold water.
- - Always use fresh products and your cake will be very tasty.
- - The dough from this recipe will go well with other pies. - Use a blender in cooking, then the complexity of the cooking process will be minimized.