Spaghetti Tacos Ingredients
For tortilla cakes:
- Corn flour 1.5 cups
- Egg 1 pc.
- Water 1.5 cups
- Salt to taste
- Sunflower oil for frying 200 grams
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Vegetable oil (best of all olive) 2 tbsp. spoons
- Butter 25 grams
- Onion 1 pc.
- 1 carrot
- Celery (root) 1 pc.
- Bacon (non-smoked boneless pork brisket salted with pepper and spices) 85 grams
- Minced meat (pork and beef) 250 grams
- Milk (any fat content) 300 ml.
- Dry wine (white or red) 300 ml.
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp. spoons
- Canned Tomato (in its own juice without skin) 1 ml.
- Black pepper (ground) to taste
- Spaghetti 400 grams
- Spicy herbs (mixture) 2 teaspoons
- Greens 1 bunch
- Main ingredients: Pork, Flour, Pasta
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineMexican Cuisine
Inventory:Flat pan, Deep pan, Bowl, Measuring cup, Knife, Slicing board, Fine grater, Garlic, Tablespoon, Fork, Saucepan with lid for sauce, 5 liter spaghetti saucepan, Colander, Baking tray, Oven, Toothpicks, Paper towel
Cooking tacos with spaghetti:
Step 1: Cooking Corn Tortillas.Pour cornmeal into a bowl, drive in an egg, add salt. Slowly pouring water, mix the dough to a uniform consistency with a tablespoon. The dough for tortillas should be slightly thicker than the dough for pancakes. Heat the pan and carefully pour the mixture, the pan should be dry. We bake cakes so that their edges are dry, but not brown. Pouring each new portion of the dough, mix the contents of the bowl, as the cornmeal sits very quickly on the bottom. Fold the baked cakes in half and fix the edges with a toothpick.
Step 2: fry the tortillas.
Step 3: make a blank for the Bolognese sauce.Chop onions very finely, rub carrots and celery on a fine grater. Peel the garlic and crush the cloves on the garlic. Cut the bacon into small cubes, maximum 0.5x0.5 centimeters. Pour half the vegetable oil into a deep pan, add the butter to it and set it to heat on the fire, stirring for 2-3 minutes, until the butter dissolves. Add prepared vegetables, garlic and bacon. Fry for 8-10 minutes, vegetables should be completely soft. Then add the chilled minced meat, and fry for 5 minutes over high heat, stirring with a spoon so that the minced meat does not stray lumps.
Step 4: season the sauce.
Step 5: Stew Bolognese.The real Bolognese sauce should be stewed for about 4 hours, however, the longer, the tastier it will be, but for spaghetti tacos it’s enough to stew the sauce for 2 hours. We cover the saucepan with sauce, leaving a small slit, and put on the smallest fire. While the sauce is stewing, stir it every 15-20 minutes. Remove the finished sauce from the heat, close the lid tightly and let it infuse for 30-40 minutes.
Step 6: Cook the SpaghettiPour water into a 5 liter pot, about two-thirds and put on fire. When the water boils, add a spoonful of olive oil and a spoonful of salt. Dip spaghetti into boiling water, holding them with a fan. Cook pasta for 8-12 minutes, stirring at the beginning of cooking. Throw the finished spaghetti into a colander and let it drain. You do not need to rinse them, as soon as all the water drains, transfer them to a bowl and mix with the already prepared Bolognese sauce.
Step 7: start the tacos and serve.Previously prepared tortillas we stuff spaghetti mixed with sauce. To do this, we pull out the toothpicks holding the edges of each tortilla and put 1-2 tablespoons of spaghetti in the middle. We put them on a baking sheet and put in the oven, preheating it to 120 degrees, for 5-8 minutes, to heat up. We decorate hot tacos with greens and serve. Enjoy your meal!
- - Bolognese sauce becomes tastier if you hold it in the refrigerator for a day. Shelf life of sauce in the refrigerator is 3 days, and in the freezer is 3 months, so you can safely prepare the bolognese in advance and use as necessary.
- - when preparing a sauce for tacos with spaghetti, milk is always poured before the wine, it gives the sauce a delicate creamy taste. If you pour milk after or together with wine, it can curl up and ruin the bolognese.
- - for tortilla tortillas you need to use very finely ground flour, then they will not break, and crumble when bent in half.
- - Before you send the tacos to the oven, you can sprinkle them with grated cheese. This will enhance the aroma and give an even more appetizing look to the dish.