An apple strudel recipe only bua to prepare
- 4 pie sheets
- 4 small apples
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon oil
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE RECIPE Apple strudel:
Grate the apples and mix them with the sugar and cinnamon.
Take the pie sheet and place 1/4 of the amount of apple at one end, and grease the rest of the sheet with oil.
Roll and place in the tray, repeat the process until we finish the 4 sheets of pie.
Bake on medium heat.
In a bowl put the sugar, lemon peel, vanilla sugar and mix everything.
Add eggs, milk and then flour with yeast and knead.
Leave for a few minutes. Meanwhile, peel the apples and seeds, cut them into small pieces and mix with: sugar, esmetul, raisins, pine seeds, rum, vanilla sugar, scotch and lemon peel.
Spread the dough, 2 sheets on waxed paper, and put the filling on top of the sheets and then roll it carefully. Put fog paper in a tray and place the rolled sheet.
Grease with an egg, well beaten and bake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees C, for 35-40 min.
Apple strudel, puff pastry dough & # 8211 a less common recipe for the classic dessert!
We present you a recipe for strudel with apples from puff pastry & # 8211 a fascinating homemade dessert. It is easily prepared, in record time, from the simplest ingredients. This amazing dessert competes with any pastry on the market. Get a delicious, fine and fragrant homemade cake that melts in your mouth.
& # 8211 1 packet of puff pastry dough
& # 8211 1 pack of spices for cakes
& # 8211 2 tablespoons soft butter (at room temperature)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the apples, peel them and remove the stalk with seeds. Cut the apples into cubes. Arrange them in a bowl and season with spices.
2, Fry the breadcrumbs in a dry pan and add them to the apple bowl. Add the sugar and mix well.
3. Rub the butter and egg in a bowl. This mixture will be used for puff pastry.
4. Cut the dough into two equal parts. Sprinkle the work surface with sifted flour. Spread each part of the dough in a rectangular top. Place the worktops on top of each other. Grease with the egg and butter mixture.
5. Arrange the apple filling on the counter, then grease with cream. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
6. Roll the countertop. Arrange the roll in a baking dish.
7. Put the roll in the preheated oven until the temperature of 190 degrees, until it becomes brown and fragrant. Baking time depends on each oven. Allow to cool. Arrange the roll on a plate and decorate it with powdered sugar.