Ingredients for Salad with Fish and Grapes
- canned tuna 1 can
- grapes 0.2 kg. (seedless)
- Beijing cabbage 0.2 kg.
- turnip onion (red) 1 pc.
- olive oil 1 tbsp. l
- wine vinegar 0.5 tbsp. l
- salt to taste
- sugar to taste
- white pepper (ground) to taste
- Main Ingredients Tuna, Grapes
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:knife, tablespoon, cutting board, bowl
Making a salad with fish and grapes:
Step 1: Cut the ingredients for the salad.Cut canned tuna into large chunks. Peel, wash and chop the onion with a thin straw. Cut each grape in half. Wash the cabbage and chop in large pieces.
Step 2: Mix the fats.Put all the ingredients (tuna, onions, cabbage, grapes) in a bowl and mix. Add white ground pepper, salt, sugar, season salad with vinegar and olive oil.
Step 3: serve.The salad can be nicely decorated with grapes on top, as shown in the picture.
Step 4: Bon appetit!
- - Try adding chopped pistachios or walnuts to the finished salad with tuna and grapes.
- - Pour into your salad your favorite seasonings for spiciness: ground black or red ground pepper. You can add chopped horseradish.
- - Instead of olive oil, the salad can be seasoned with mayonnaise, but this is a much more high-calorie option.