Ingredients for making croissant with cheese.
For the test you will need:
- Premium wheat flour 500 gr.
- Dark beer 250 ml.
- Dry yeast 10 gr.
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil 4 tbsp. spoons
For the filling you will need:
- Hard cheese 300 gr.
- Butter 50 gr.
- Main ingredients: Cheese, Flour, Beer
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Deep plate, Spoon, Glass, Baking tray, Frying pan, Coarse grater, Rolling pin, Dish, Kitchen towel
Cooking croissant with cheese:
Step 1: Cook the dough.First you need to prepare the yeast, which will be the basis of the test for croissants. Take 50 ml of previously boiled and cooled water. Pour the liquid into a deep plate and add a teaspoon of granulated sugar and yeast to it. Leave them to fit for 10-15 minutes at room temperature. At the end of the set time, mix the yeast with beer in a bowl and drive one egg into the mass. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and infuse them for about 10 minutes. At this time, sift the wheat flour through a fine sieve and mix it with a few pinches of salt. It is advisable to use finely chopped table or sea moth. We add beer with yeast to the flour, add a little vegetable oil (about 2 tablespoons) to the mixture and knead the elastic dough. It must be kneaded for a long time until the whole mass becomes homogeneous and elastic in consistency. After this, the dough should be left alone for 40 minutes. During this time, it will rise and be ready for baking.
Step 2: Form the croissants.
Step 3: Bake the dish.Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil. We put croissants on it. We heat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees, after which we send our culinary products to the roasting pan for 25-30 minutes. But first, the surface of the buns must be greased with a beaten egg. This can be done with a special culinary brush or with your fingers. The readiness of baking can be traced by the golden color that characterizes them.
Step 4: Serve the croissant with cheese.When the pastry is ready, you need to get it out of the oven. In this case, immediately put on a croissant moist kitchen towel. This measure is necessary so that the French bagels are not very crispy and achieve the necessary taste. We cover it literally for 5 minutes, after which you can serve the dish on the table as a snack in hot or cold form. You can also enjoy croissants with tea or coffee. Enjoy your meal and have a nice day!
- - On top of such croissants can be sprinkled with sesame seeds, nutmegs or ground paprika. This decoration will play on the principle of contrast, so baking will look great on any table.
- - As an additive to cheese filling, you can use finely chopped ham or smoked sausage. Also, chopped greens of dill or parsley can be mixed into the cheese, or even garlic crushed with a press can be added.
- - If necessary, reheat the croissants in the microwave or with the oven.