Parisian pork tenderloin ingredients
- pork tenderloin 1 kg
- mustard 100 gr
- spices for meat 30 gr (can be replaced with a mixture of salt and black pepper)
- olive oil 10-20 gr
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 3 servings
Inventory:foil, grill pan, knife
Cooking Parisian pork tenderloin:
Step 1: Cook the pork.Pork should be taken chilled, coat with spices and mustard. Preheat the grill pan, add olive oil and fry the tenderloin for 5-10 minutes on each side to a beautiful crust. Then put the meat on the foil and pack it tightly. Send everything to the oven and bake for 2 hours.
Step 2: Serve.Remove the pork from the oven and check for preparedness, pierce with a knife and slightly press, if there is no blood, then the meat is ready. Cut the tenderloin into beautiful pieces and decorate with greens. Good appetite!
- - So that the meat does not burn in the oven, pour water into the pan, pour it as you boil it.
- - Before serving the meat, pour it with the juice that turned out when baking.
- - You can’t salt the meat, as it is enough in spices.
- - Try pouring meat with lemon juice before packing it in foil.