Ingredients for Making Fruit Baskets
For the test:
- Butter (or margarine) 150 gr.
- Chicken eggs 1 pc.
- Flour (wheat premium) 250 gr.
- Sugar 100 gr.
- Dough baking powder knife tip
- Milk (any fat content) 2 tablespoons
- Almonds (chopped) 2 tablespoons
- Peaches (canned) 150 gr.
- Almonds 100 gr.
- Milk (any fat content) 5 ml
- Chicken egg 2 pcs.
- Flour (premium wheat) 1.5 tablespoons
- Starch (potato) 1.5 tablespoons
- Powdered sugar 3 tablespoons
- Butter (or margarine) 50 gr.
- Main ingredients: Peach
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Bakeware, Bowl, Fork, Food Wrap, Mixer, Casserole, Serving Dish.
Cooking fruit baskets:
Step 1: Cook the shortbread dough.There are two options for making fruit baskets. The first involves the preparation of the test, the second - no. I prefer the first option, as it is much more satisfying, and looks more efficient. And it will not take so much time. The second option is very simple - cut out oranges, kiwi baskets and fill them with assorted fruits. Top with garnish with whipped cream. But we will dwell on the first option. So, for making shortcrust pastry, we first need to mix melted butter or margarine with sugar in a bowl with a fork. Then add the egg and mix thoroughly. Next, add two tablespoons of milk and sprinkle lightly chopped almondsmix. Gently pour the flour and baking powder, and knead the soft dough with your hands. Roll it into a ball. Wrap with cling film (a plastic bag is also good) and put it in the refrigerator for one hour.
Step 2: Prepare the cream.At this time, you can cook the filling. To do this, take the eggs and beat them with a mixer along with powdered sugar (if it is not there, you can use simple sugar, though it will take longer to beat). We put a little warm milk (you can in the microwave). Then pour it into the egg mass, followed by pour potato starch and wheat flour. And again, beat with a mixer. Then put on fire, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. In the thickened cream add butter (or margarine), and stir well with a whisk.
Step 3: Bake the baskets.Set to preheat the oven. Sprinkle flour on the table, take out the dough from the refrigerator and roll it into a layer, which then needs to be cut into squares the size of your molds. We spread it into forms, tightly pressing it, you can trim the excess. Put the bake forms in the oven when temperature of 180 degrees about for 10-15 minutes.
Step 3: Cooking Fruit Baskets.The baskets should only be baked a little, then we take them out of the oven and put pieces of fruit on them. In general, you can take any fruit, and not only canned, you can also use jam with whole berries. Cover the peaches with cream on top, and spread the almonds. Put in the oven 20 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the fruit baskets.We take out the baskets from the oven, allow them to cool slightly and remove from the molds. Brew tea, pour liquor and call the guests to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - If the cream turned out to be very thick, you can add a little milk to it and mix.
- - You can not cook the cream. Bake the baskets until ready, fill them with fruit and garnish with whipped cream on top.
- - You can take any molds: silicone, especially for cupcakes, etc. The main thing is to lubricate them with a piece of butter, to make sure that nothing will burn.