Slice the chop into equal thick pieces (about 2 cm thick, 125 gr each) and season with salt and pepper.
In a large, high pan, melt the lard and, if necessary, add the oil. Let it heat up, then put the pieces of meat (preferably in a single layer).
Let the meat brown nicely on both sides, then add the wine. The meat will also leave water but we let it boil until it drops and it penetrates easily.
Meanwhile, clean and finely chop the vegetables (grated carrot on a large grater, leeks cut into thin slices, finely diced pepper).
After 30 minutes of boiling the meat (time in which the alcohol and water evaporate) add the vegetables. Mix lightly (if necessary, add 1 cup of warm water) and let them penetrate nicely until the sauce decreases (15 minutes).
Season the spices (bay leaves, salt, pepper) and turn off the heat.
Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
We serve hot chops with different garnishes (we served them with potato polenta), mujdei and / or pickle salads.
Ingredients Pork chop with beer sauce
500 gr pork chop (in one piece)
1 large onion
1 thread leek
200 ml blond beer (not to be very bitter I used Peroni)
35 gr white flour (2 tablespoons)
Provence herbs, granulated garlic, paprika, ground black and green pepper, chili, salt
2 tablespoons oil
Preparation Pork chop with beer sauce
- Clean the cutlet from the white skin. Leave it out of the fridge for at least 1 hour to reach room temperature (this will make it more uniform).
- Sprinkle on the work table as desired: sweet paprika, black and green pepper, granulated garlic, chili and salt. Sprinkle plenty of crushed Provencal herbs between your fingers. Roll the chop through this mixture on all sides.
- Heat the oil in a whisk. Fry the chop on both sides for 3 minutes / part. Then brown the ends, 1 minute / end. Remove the browned chop on a plate.
- In the remaining fat add finely chopped onion, leek (white part) and sliced carrot. Stir, stirring often, for 10 minutes. Rub with a spoon on the bottom of the jar to dissolve the caramelized pieces.
- Put the chop back in the jar, pour beer and 250 ml of water on the edge of the jar. The liquid should reach halfway up the cutlet. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of herbs and salt in the liquid in the pot. Bring the liquid to a boil.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes. Halfway through the cooking time, turn the chop.
- Remove the chop on a plate and cover with aluminum foil.
- Strain the remaining sauce through a fine sieve. Press the back of the spoon on the vegetables to extract all the juice. You will get about 450 ml of sauce. Put the sauce in a saucepan.
- Dissolve the flour in a few tablespoons of cold water. Pour the flour into the sauce and simmer, stirring constantly. Boil for 5 minutes. The sauce will thicken. If you haven't dissolved the flour well and made a few lumps, it's no problem, just strain the sauce through a fine sieve after 5 minutes of boiling.
- For serving, slice the cutlet into thin slices. Prepare a mashed potato with milk and butter. Place the puree on the plate, pour plenty of sauce and place the chop slices on top. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and ground black pepper.
1. Roll the chop with spices
5. Boil the chop in beer
Jamila Pork Cutlet
5 slices of pork chop 1 cm thick can be boneless chop with bone with bone and mouse 1 head of garlic 150 ml chicken soup 100 ml dry white wine 1 bay leaf 1 thread dried thyme 2 tablespoons oil salt black pepper paprika. Baked pork steak with tomato and garlic sauce is easy and quick to prepare is a fragrant and delicious tender pork steak that can be served at. This is the minimum marinating time.
Pin On Dinner
Pin On Retete
Pin On Jamie
Pin On Baby Shower 2020
Pin On Animals
I put the bag of meat in the fridge for 24 hours.
Jamila pork chop. The pork chop is not one of my favorite meats precisely because it is weak and the chances are high that the steak will come out dry in the evening. 1 teaspoon salt. Baking pork chop fans at the magic bag. Any whimper will be captivated by the taste of this dish.
Simple and tasty pork chop this baked pork chop can be prepared any day of the week. I took the marinated meat out of the fridge at least 2 to 3 hours before cooking. That's because I marinated it for 3 days. Baked pork chop everything you need to know about the recipe.
Everyone knows that in Romania, pork is the most popular. Wednesday, October 04, 2017 15 57 updated Wednesday, October 04, 2017 16 21. 1 2 teaspoon dried or fresh thyme. It is a very versatile steak that you can easily adapt to the type of meat you have in the freezer.
The meat actually melted in your mouth. How to make a juicy pork steak from boneless chop. 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Preparation of pork chops on the tray.
Freshly ground pepper ingredients preparation marinated pork chops. Pork chop rolls with mushrooms video recipe pork chops with vegetables pork chop video recipe in spice crust pork chop on tray on vegetable bed pork chop drowned in cherry sauce chop. I made this whole pork chop on a tray with sauce and 3 garnishes on the first day of Christmas it was crazy. Pork chops 53 recipes.
Pork oil s. How to make the most fragile and tasty pork chop in just a few steps. For this quick steak you can use pork chop chicken breast turkey breast fillets boneless chicken legs. Stewed pork chop in the oven recipe step by step.
Set the oven to preheat to 220c. 600 g boneless pork chop 6 slices 4 5 tablespoons oil. 2 cloves of garlic. 1 2 teaspoon paprika.
First of all if you have the whole chop slice it. Baked pork chop tips and recipe with pictures for a juicy steak.
For these chops I chose a simple recipe (invented at the moment), but with a result beyond expectations. I stewed them, I flavored them with vegetables and spices, after which I served them with the family, accompanied by a glass of wine and nice words! Slice the chop into equally thick pieces (about 2 cm thick, 125 gr each) and season them with salt and pepper. In a large and high pan, melt the lard and, if necessary, add the oil. Let it heat up, then put the pieces of meat (preferably in a single layer).
Let the meat brown nicely, on both sides, then add the wine. The meat will leave the water but we let it boil until it drops and it penetrates easily. Meanwhile, clean and finely chop the vegetables (grated carrot on a large grater, leeks cut into thin slices, finely diced pepper).
After 30 minutes of boiling the meat (during which the alcohol and water evaporate) add the vegetables. Mix lightly (if necessary, add 1 cup of hot water) and let them penetrate nicely until the sauce decreases (15 minutes).
Season the spices (bay leaves, salt, pepper) and turn off the heat.
Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
We serve hot chops with different garnishes (we served them with mashed potatoes), mujdei and / or pickle salads.
In the pan you can add garlic, thyme sprigs, marjoram, paprika, mustard seeds, etc.
Other recipes from the category Meat
Wash the chicken, season it and wrap it in aluminum foil previously greased with butter. Peeled potatoes are cut into large pieces and placed in a tray around the chicken, along with the peeled onion. Add a cup of water, a little oil
Pork chops with vegetables in the pan
Appetizing and easy to prepare, pork chops with pan-fried vegetables are ideal for lunch or dinner.
3 tablespoons butter
1-2 bell peppers, sliced
1 onion, chopped
2 teaspoons garlic, mashed
3 teaspoons spice mix
4 pork chops
100 ml chicken soup
100 g cream
boiled rice, optional
Preparation - Pork chops with pan-fried vegetables
In a pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter and sauté the bell pepper and onion for about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another 1 minute. Season with 1 teaspoon of the mixture of spices, salt and pepper to taste. Take out on a plate.
Melt the rest of the butter in the pan. Season the pieces of meat with the remaining spice mix. Roast them in the pan for 3-4 minutes on each side. Pour the chicken soup and add the vegetables to the pan. Let the sauce boil gently for 8-10 minutes. Remove the pork pieces on a plate and incorporate the cream into the vegetable sauce, then mix them with the meat. Serve with rice.
Roasted fried rice
Rice is perfect for turning leftovers, especially those containing meat or vegetables, into new dishes! Here is a very easy recipe to prepare:
Mix 2 tablespoons soy sauce with 2 eggs. Separately, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok / pan and add the previously beaten eggs. Rotate and scrape the eggs in the pan as if you were making an omelet, but do not let them cook completely, because later you will heat them again.
Take the eggs out of the pan and set them aside in a bowl, and use the pan to prepare a mixture of 1 clove of chopped garlic, 2 grated carrots, ½ cup of frozen peas and 2 cups of cold rice, ready prepared ( may be leftover rice).
Keep the mixture on the fire for 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the rice starts to turn brown, then add the eggs prepared earlier, plus 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar and the leftover steak (should to have at hand about 2 cups of steak cut into thin strips). Leave the composition on the fire for 2-3 minutes or more and, if necessary, add soy sauce.
Pork chop with sauteed vegetables
- Cut the meat into slices, sprinkle with wine and season with salt, pepper, thyme. Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 45 minutes.
- Wash the vegetables and cut the asparagus stalks in two halves. Break the broccoli florets, cut the red cabbage into larger pieces and slice the sweet potatoes, Peel 3-4 cloves of garlic. Put a pinch of salt, pepper and oregano on top of all the vegetables. Saute the vegetables in butter for 5-10 minutes, until slightly softened, but still crispy.
- To prepare the sauce, squeeze the lemon and mix it with the olive oil until a homogeneous composition is formed. Add the crushed garlic and a little salt.
- Remove the meat from the oven, place the vegetables on a plate and sprinkle with sauce.
Chops with vegetables
1. Pork chops are washed, dried, seasoned with salt, pepper, ground thyme and sprinkled with brandy for baking. Put in a bowl, grease with a little oil and leave to cool for half an hour.
2. All vegetables are washed and cleaned. Put the celery on a grater, cut the beans into pieces, cut the tomatoes into rounds, cut the peppers that are baked into strips and put them in a pan with a little oil or butter to soften them. Add salt and pepper to the stewed vegetables and keep covered until the grill is ready.
3. Place the pork chops on the hot grill and leave for 10 minutes on each side. After they have been fried, they are placed on the plate next to the au gratin vegetables and, at the end, sprinkle the crushed garlic with coarse salt. Garlic gives a special flavor and combines tastes in a pleasant way. The chops are also served with assorted summer salad.
Recipe: pork chop with vegetable sauce and bacon, with fried scraps in oil (or chips)
Not knowing what else to do with the food (because we're a little tired of the classics), I said I'd try something new today.
- pork chop (a few slices)
- one tomato
- a pepper
- an onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a glass of white wine (about 100 ml)
- about 4 slices of bacon
- dried oregano
- dried thyme
- olive and sunflower oil
Before you start the chop, peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
Cut the chop into slices and harden it slightly on both sides.
Separately, chop the onion and pepper and fry in olive oil. When they are almost ready, add the garlic and leave for a while. Then add the wine and leave it on the fire for about 3 more minutes, then put the diced tomatoes.
Stir occasionally, then add oregano and thyme (about a teaspoon), salt and pepper.
After 3 minutes, place the slices of meat in a tray, over which you put the vegetable sauce and then the notched bacon. Put them in the oven for another 15 minutes and you're done.
In the meantime, you can also fry the potatoes in oil, but not all at once, but one hand at a time, so that they can be fried so that they remain crispy. Take them out one by one in a bowl in which you have placed some kitchen towels to absorb the oil.
After you put everything on the plate, you can sprinkle some paprika just for the look and color.
If you don't want to complicate yourself with the oven, there would also be the option: fry the chop only in the pan, 5 minutes on both sides, together with the bacon. Over the chop add the sauce and then the fried bacon.
Method of preparation
Mix well the salt and pepper together with all the spices. Then, rub the chop well on the whole surface with all the prepared spices, put it in a plastic bag, close it well and leave it in the fridge until the next day.
Step 2: Preparation
Remove the chop from the refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature. Then wipe with paper towels on all sides to dry.
Put a large frying pan on the fire (which also has a lid and can be put in the oven), and when it has heated up, the piece of chop is browned on all sides. We prepare the ingredients: chopped onion in quarters and garlic in halves. We add them next to the chop together with a cup of water.
Step 3: Baking
Cover with a lid and place in the oven at 180 degrees, calculating that each half kg of meat needs about 20 minutes to cook. So a 2 kg chop is ready in 80-90 minutes.