Ingredients for Making Creamy Beer
- Unfiltered beer (can ale) 0.5 liters
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Butter 1.5 teaspoons
- Cream (I had 10%) 0.25 liters
- Sugar 3 tablespoons
- Nutmeg pinch
- Clove pinch
- Cinnamon pinch
- Ginger pinch
- Main Ingredients Cream, Beer
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Saucepan, Spoon, Fork, Microwave, Glasses
Preparation of butter beer:
Step 1: brew a creamy beer.Unfiltered beer must be heated over medium heat. Then add nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger to it. In a shallow bowl, beat eggs with sugar with a fork. When the beer becomes a little warm, add beaten eggs to it with a thin stream, stirring constantly. The mixture must be heated, but not brought to a boil. Melt the butter in the microwave and add it to the warm beer, stirring constantly. Support, stirring, on fire for another 5 minutes. Let the beer mixture cool slightly and pour the cream into it (it is better to take fatter). Again, heat, stirring constantly, but do not let it boil.
Step 2: Serve the creamy beer.Remove the beer from the heat, mix and let it cool. After pouring into glasses and inviting the household to try. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can cook and non-alcoholic option. Then you need to heat the beer to 140 degrees and so keep it on fire for about 20 minutes. So most of the alcohol evaporates.
- - To prevent the egg from boiling in beer, make sure that the beer is cold enough.
- - You can use not only nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger, but also licorice, anise, etc. The main thing is not to sort out the quantity, otherwise the taste of beer will be lost in a large assortment of spices.