Ingredients for Making Jam for Diabetics
- tangerines 5 pcs. (preferably large or medium size)
- water 1 tbsp.
- sweetener tablets 5 pcs.
- Main Ingredients Mandarin
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:pan with lid, cutting board, blender (or food processor, for chopping tangerine jam), sterilized glass jars with lids (for storing the finished jam)
Making jam for diabetics:
Step 1: Peel the tangerines.Wash the tangerines, then pour boiling water over them, peel off the skin, and then collect the white veins from the mandarin core. Cut the tangerine zest (peel) of one tangerine into strips. Cut the tangerine pulp into small slices.
Step 2: Cook the tangerine jam.Put the prepared tangerine zest and chopped tangerine pulp in a pan. Pour the contents of the pan with water (1 tbsp.), Close with a tight-fitting lid. Cook the tangerine jam over low heat until the zest is soft (30-40 minutes). After the specified time, remove the pan from the heat and let the jam cool. Then transfer the contents of the pan to a blender and chop the tangerine jam. Pour jam into the pan again, put sugar-substitute tablets in the same place. Over low heat, bring the tangerine jam to a boil.
Step 3: Transfer the jam into jars.Without cooling the jam, transfer it to pre-prepared glass sterilized jars. Close the jars tightly with lids. Let the tangerine jam cool. Enjoy your meal!
- - Store ready-made mandarin oranges in the refrigerator.
- - The portion of "quick" jam is small, so he will not have to lie in the fridge for a long time.
- - Similarly to this recipe, you can make any diet jams from your favorite fruits or berries.